That theme is fully ready to be translated into other languages and could be easily translated with poedit.net application/software.
There have the .pot file inside the languages directory which will be used by the poedit application.
Here are simple steps:
- Install poedit and open it.
- Once the app is opened click Create new translation.
- Choose the pot file inside the theme
- Once the translation is done, save the file according to your language code. Find a list of language codes at WordPress in your Language.
- When that’s done, simply upload the files to
themename/languagefolder using FTP.
- Change the site language by going to
WordPress > General > Settingsand choose the target language from
Site Languagedrop-down menu.